about*dallyings

...domestic*dallyings is a blog dedicated to all things a domestic goddess should know - here you will find all my love, interests & inspirations. whether it's the desire to cook a meal that warms your soul, the need to create something lovely, or simply browse for inspiration, let domestic*dallyings be your inspiration. by browsing the *dallyings* going on around my home [whether it be in my kitchen, my crafting, or even my web searching] i hope to inspire the domestic goddess that lives in all of us...

Thursday, September 8

wedding*wednesday

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means, loves :)
[I digress, it's actually Thursday now....silly publisher time didn't work. ugh]


Wedding talk time! 


I'm going to make this brief this morning, as I'm transitioning into a new job and still working my morning routine with the engineer [and puppy] out. I wanted to share with y'all our engagement photos....not our real ones, but the ones that were "captured" when he popped the question. The best part about it [other than the actual proposal, the ring] was where he did it - sooo beautiful, and such an important place....


where we first met.


Enjoy, darlins'!












hope you love them every bit as much as i do <3 

cheers, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment